Considerations while visiting
11am to noon
5pm to 7pm
Rules and Regulations for a patient’s families and visitors
- South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd. will not tolerate any violent behavior towards its staff. Violators will be liable to prosecution.
- South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd. is a weapons-free area.
- All patients and visitors are kindly requested to take care of their valuables. The hospital management will not be responsible in case of any theft or loss.
- Children under 12 years are not allowed in the ward. This is for the comfort of our patients and for the safety of the children in term of infection acquisition.
- Only one attendant is allowed to stay with the patient.
- Outside medication and eatables are not allowed in the ward.
- Not more than two attendants allowed with each patient in the out-patient waiting areas.
- No smoking inside the hospital.
- Eatables from outside are strictly prohibited in patient care areas.
- No maids or servants allowed inside the hospital and waiting area with patients.
South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd. maintains a zero tolerance policy for all forms of violence. Threats, verbal and non-verbal assault directed against hospital staff may result in immediate discharge of your patient.
For patients staying with us:
Please note that you are not supposed to lock your room at any time—our doctors and nurses need to be able to access your room.
Please also try not to turn your lights off 100%.
We also ask that you keep your TV volumes down to respect the privacy and comfort of the patients around you.
Please restrict your attendants to visiting hours as their presence might disturb your or other regimes.
Attendants below the age of 12 are restricted as they are prone to infection.
We are grateful for your cooperation.