South City Hospital now offers State-of-the-Art Technology, minimally invasive procedures which in the recent past were not available options due to which patients were either sent for surgery, chemotherapy and or palliation.
We are offering Interventional Radiology treatment for:
- Uterine fibroid embolisation
- Preoperative devascularization for Musculoskeletal, skull base and carotid body tumors.
- Treatment for epistaxis from Angiofibromas.
- Transarterial Chemoembolisation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Embolisation and radiofrequency ablation for localised liver metastasis and renal tumors.
- Treatment for Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- Coiling of Visceral Artery Aneurysms.
- Arteriovenous fistula managements such as Venoplasty.
- Inferior vena cava filter placement.
- Vascular access lines such as PICC lines, Perma Catheters, Central Double lumen Access.
- Percutaneous Biliary drainage
- Biliary stenting
- Percutaneous nephrostomy placement
- DJ stent placements
- Radiofrequency ablation for varicose veins
- Cholecystostomy and liver abscess drainage
- CT and ultrasound guided biopsies and drainages.
For immediate attention contact Admission/ Facilitation Office 24 hours / 7days dialing 211/ 242/ 286 after the bleep or via telephone operator of SCH.
Meet our experts after taking an appointment:
- Dr. Wasey Mahmud Jilani Consultant Interventional Radiologist
- Dr. Tariq Siddiqui Consultant Oncologist /Hematologist
- Dr. Raheel Hashmi Associate V. I. R & Oncology Services.