Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit is a state-of-the-art facility with one of the most modern labour and delivery suit and obstetric operation theaters. All labour rooms are furnished and equipped to provide comfort to the patient in labour and if necessary to carry out obstetric procedures without wheeling them in and out. Epidural service is available on request.
The postnatal rooms provide the same comfort with free access to visiting by husband and siblings. This is a baby friendly unit, breast feeding is encouraged and babies are roomed in with the mother. Nursing help with physiotherapy, feeding and bathing of babies is always at hand. Massage, manicure and pedicure facilities are available.
We provide a comprehensive range of general obstetric and gynaecological services.
General obstetric services
- Preconception health screening
- Antenatal care
- Postnatal care
- High risk pregnancies
- Neonatal care
- Comprehensive ultrasound services
- Fetal abnormality scan
- Fetal growth scan
- Consultant based delivery suite and inpatient care
General gynaecological services
- Health screening for women for gynaecological and breast malignancies
- Management of common gynaecological problems e.g. menstrual disorders, menopause, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, uterine prolapse and urinary complaints
- Range of contraceptive services
- Menopausal symptoms and use of hormone replacement therapy, prevention and detection of osteoporosis in post-menopausal patients
- Emergency obstetric and gynaecological consultations.
- Feto Maternal Medicine & High Risk Obstetric
- Advance Laparoscopic procedures
- Ovarian cystectomies
- Infertiltiy & Assisted Reproduction
- General Gynaecology & Reconstructive Surgery
- Counseling and support services for patients undergoing minimally invasive surgical procedures