The pharmacists are a link between patients and their doctors. We help patients to understand the role of medication in their overall treatment plan. We believe that when patients understand how their medicines work, they will be able to take their medicines regularly and work with our doctors to manage their medical problems.
Our Retail Pharmacy is designed for both patients and the public. Customers can choose from a wide range of products, including diagnostic equipment, surgical, health food products, over-the-counter medicines, etc. A pharmacist is on hand to provide assistance and advice.
The Inpatient pharmacy provides the following services:
- Serves patients discharged from all inpatient wards
- Provides medication review and medication counselling
- Provides advice and counselling on minor ailments, pharmacy-only and over-the-counter medications
- Wide range of products including diagnostic equipment, surgicals, homecare aids, skincare and over-the-counter medicines
- Pharmacists to provide assistance and advice
Drug Information Service
The Drug Information Service (DIS) is the resource centre for doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals for information regarding drugs and their properties. The DIS also provides logistical support to various in-house hospital committees e.g. Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee etc.