South City Hospital in collaboration with our service partner Advance Radiology Clinics (ARC) provides a comprehensive range of Diagnostic Imaging services.
ARC at SCH offers subspecialties in body imaging (gastro-intestinal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary), head and neck imaging, breast imaging, interventional radiology, musculoskeletal radiology and uroradiology.
- Plain Radiography
- Intravenous Urograms
- Barium Studies & Fluoroscopy
- Bone Densitometry
- Colour & Doppler Ultrasound
- CT Scans
- Diagnostic & Interventional Angiography
- Image guided drainage, biopsy, shoulder hydro dilation, joint aspiration and injections
General Practitioners have direct access to our radiology services for plain X-rays and specialized examinations. Referrals for specialized examinations are by appointment only.
- X-rays of any part of the body including special views
- Walk in examinations are available during office hours
- Films and reports can be collected by patients 30 mins - 1hr after the examination.
Our department's area of specialty includes body imaging (gastro-intestinal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary), head and neck imaging, breast imaging and interventional radiology. Specialized examinations available include:
- Intravenous Urograms (IVU)
- Barium Studies
- Ultrasound Scans
- Computed Tomography (CT)