Rules and Regulations for patient’s families and visitors
- South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd. will not tolerate any violent behavior towards its staff. Violators will be liable to prosecution.
- South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd. is a weapon free area.
- All patients and visitors are kindly requested to take care of their valuables. The hospital management will not be responsible in case of any theft or loss.
- Children under 12 years are not allowed in the ward.
- Only one attendant is allowed to stay with the patient.
- Outside medication and eatables are not allowed in the ward.
- Not more than two attendants allowed with each patient in the out-patient waiting areas.
- No smoking inside the hospital.
- Eatables from outside are strictly prohibited in patient care areas.
- No maids or servants allowed inside the hospital and waiting area with patients.
Daily 11:00 to 12:00 noon
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Sunday and public Holidays
11:00 am to 11:30 am
South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd. maintains a zero tolerance policy for all forms of violence. Threats, verbal and non-verbal assault directed against hospital staff may result in immediate discharge of your patient.
South City Hospital (Pvt) Ltd.
Your cooperation is appreciated, thanks.